Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Piedmont Fabrics

 It's time for spring! Mom came to town and this trip before my gallbladder surgery was one of the highlights of our time together, for me at least.  I discovered this quaint fabric store a few months ago and found many of the pieces I've used to make Gabby's clothes out of, including her jacket and jumpers made from bright bold fabrics (more like home fabric weight or bottom weight cottons), like the one below which I paired with light chambray gap jeans for the day.
Oh, and did I mention all the fun fabric we found? will post pictures after I do some sewing.


Peter was happy to sit and pose before our shopping trip. the picture at the top was taken after our trip, notice the different boy. Guess he doesn't like fabric stores yet :)  and NO he doesn't need a stroller only his sister was done sitting so he took his turn.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun with your Mom! And, so glad she was able to come help during and after your surgery. Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete