Wednesday, January 26, 2011

girl's jumper

Here's a little dress or jumper I made for Gab. The pants I made a while ago and now they're faded compared to the waist band. I included a zipper since some of her jumpers are getting challenging to fit over her head and then I lined the entire bodice including the waist band. The hem was also hand stitched to keep it from turning up, hopefully. Oh and the little blouse was made by Ralph Lauren, most likely the spring line from Macy's. It has a tie in the center which I tucked in for the picture. I really LOVE Ralph Lauren's little girls' clothes especially when it comes to their pretty little tops.



4 comments:

  1. she is SO cute, the dress is completely cute! wow.
    I need to start learning how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such inspiration!!!! Super cute fabric choices too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit, love the colors you chose and your baby is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Fabric usually speaks to me 😉 I'm sure you'd say as paint speaks to you.

      Delete