Saturday, April 23, 2011

Etsy posting...finally

FINALLY!!! after talking about this forever I've gotten all the appropriate licenses and thought it's time to start posting things for sale on Etsy.com. http://www.etsy.com/shop/katrinaandcharlie?ref=pr_shop

To start I'm posting functional items, they don't rank high on the cute and creative scale but I still think they're highly valuable... if you've ever had pain you'll understand why!

I'm able to purchase professional medical grade hot/cold packs through my chiropractor, did I mention how amazing she is??? anyway,  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these large 10X15" ice packs that can be used hot as well. One morning I put my icepack on bare skin and decided I had had enough and needed a cute fabric cover. I went down stairs and grabbed one of my favorite picnic damask fabrics and made a cover. Since that first cover I've made many which others have benefitted from. I discovered that one of my favorite fabrics for these comfort covers is flannel!

For years I've tried finding just the right thickness of towel, trying various kitchen towels to cover my ice with to protect my skin. The problem has been that when I find the right towel the ice slips right out. So... I made my own cover and now I have them to sell. I'm happy to take orders if you have ice packs that are different sizes that you'd like a cover for. Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment